Wednesday 27 November 2013

PARTY TIME CHALLENGE AT WHIMSY

A new challenge started today at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog

The theme is
PARTY TIME

Kevin has graciously created a beautiful card to share with us
as my Guest Designer. Thank you Kevin.

The image featured here is Teddy's Surprise Package Hearts Wrap
I met Kevin recently when he was the winner of a challenge I sponsored.
We've been in touch since. It's been a delight for me to see his gorgeous work.

To visit Kevin please click HERE
I'm always inspired when I see his lovely creations.

I love to see YOUR creations too!

Please join our challenge - it runs for the month of December HERE

Our Prizes this month are:

First Winner




Second Winner




Third Winner

A mystery Whimsy Stamps rubber stamp

We are also Proudly Being Sponsored this month by the lovely Colleen from
 Craft-A-Lot



Fourth Winner

Don't forget ...as well as random winners being chosen each challenge, one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge. If you have used a Whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest, please add GDT to your name when entering. The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!

Looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Kathryne for showcasing my card, it is such a pleasure to work with your images,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such a darling card that Kevin did! I love his work and I love his coloring-he always amazes me with his cards! Cute, cute teddy bear too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that one of the challenge blogs, which you have chosen to sponsor in the past (that is WordArt Wednesday), censor people who create love cards for LGBTQ-friends and family. I don't know if you find that acceptable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne