Thursday 18 April 2013

MANDERLY'S PRETTY BUTTERFLIES

Manderly has beautifully unique and creative expressions in all of her creations.

With every card she makes, she adds somewhat of a 
"Manderly trademark" with handmade butterflies and dragonflies.

I'm so delighted to see the Bonus Butterfly 
from BUTTERFLY BORDER used 
so beautifully and uniquely in this sweet card.



Here's a close-up. You can see one of the butterflies well.

Isn't this a charmingly wonderful idea?!

Thanks, Manderly for sharing your pretty butterflies.

Thank YOU for visiting.
I hope this has inspired you, too, as it inspires me.

Have a great day.
xx

1 comment:

  1. My lovely & mega talented blogging friend Manderly sent me over and I've signed up. She really does make beautiful cards hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne