Friday 18 January 2013

LOTS OF INSPIRATION TO POST TODAY

Today I have the privilege to showcase cards
from two wonderful challenges for you
that I'm proud to sponsor.

Scroll down as there's also a special creation to share.

Card Crafter's Circle

LAYERS

By Grandma Bonnie
featuring Little Bear This is a Hug
By Jenee
featuring Raggedy Baby Boy
also as a Raggedy Baby Boy & Girl Set
By Jennifer
featuring Raggedy Baby Girl
also as a Raggedy Baby Boy & Girl Set
The inside of Jennifer's card
featuring Grab a Hug Sentiment for Teddy Bears 2


By Anne-Marie
featuring Polar Friends

By Pauline
featuring Little Bear This is a Hug




ANYTHING BUT SQUARE

By Rick
featuring Butterfly Friend
By Monique
featuring Raggedy Girl Exercise Set
Sentiment included
By Nataliya
featuring Angel Petals

By Suzi
featuring Little Bear Luv U

Wonderful challenges for you to join!
Thank you to all the DT for their lovely and inspiring cards.

Now....

Here's the special creation,
especially created for Nana Connie,
especially special!!!
By Nana Connie
featuring Little Bear Personalized Sweater
 My Heart Belongs to Any Name

 Nana Connie wrote to me to tell me how much she was enjoying
 the Little Bear Love Sweaters Dress-Up Fun collection.
(For her complete story, please visit Nana Connie.)

She mentioned that "Nana" should be added to the collection,
bringing to my attention that there are a lot of "Nana's", not just "Grandma's".
It will be a pleasure to add Nana to the collection.

Meanwhile, Nana Connie had a special custom sweater made just for her.
This is how she wanted to use it, with her fabulous Brag Book.

I welcome suggestions and comments.
I read them all with appreciation, aiming to always bring pleasure to you!

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! LOTS of creative goodness today, Kathryne! Thanks so much for sharing it all!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What terrific cards from the DT ladies on the challenges. I'll have to see if I can find the time to get something done for one or both of them.
    You're so wonderful to share my Brag Book project and give a link to my blog. Thanks so much, Kathy. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne